EVENT PLANNING & DESIGN
CEREMONY & RECEPTION VENUES
You Said Yes!
In the whirlwind of congratulations, inspiration boards floating around, and lots of advice coming your way, you’ve begun to piece together ideas of what your wedding will look and feel like. Planning your day is an incredibly intimate process, culminating in a precious 24-hour experience that must be handled with great care. Putting on a wedding takes team effort, from friends, family, and vendors- which is where we come in. We would be honored to come alongside you to help you curate this memorable day and make you feel truly cherished. Its what you deserve!
Take The Virtual Tour
Based in the valley of the beautiful East Tennessee Mountains, our team at Castleton Farms has been helping couples celebrate their special day with sophistication and elegance since 2009. We at Castleton Farms would love to help you collect an array of individuals who feel more like friends than professionals, offering you the best wedding experience. From elemental design and planning to vendor referrals and budget management, we’re here to help guide, organize, and simplify your event. Let us serve as your assistant and host while you take in each moment, from saying yes to stepping into the getaway car as the new Mr. and Mrs.
The farm was purchased in 2005 by Doctors Meade and Kathleen Edmunds. Meade was searching for a farm that reminded him of his childhood. From the first moment he wandered down the long driveway and locked his eyes on the Greek Antebellum Manor standing tall at the top of the hill, his heart raced and he knew this was the one. From building the Southern Pavilion, to renovating the Carriage House, the couple has poured their heart and soul into making this farm perfect for you. Since then, they have had the pleasure of watching 2 of their 3 children also get married at the farm.
“It holds such a special place in our hearts”
- Dr. Edmunds.
In 2006, Danyelle accepted a group sales position at a small cabin rental company in Pigeon Forge, at which time she never imagined it would lead to coordinating and executing weddings. Since then, she has successfully constructed 4 wedding departments at various companies in addition to having hundreds of blissfully happy Brides! With over 12 years of experience in the Event Planning Industry, the last 8 of which focused primarily on weddings, Danyelle strives to provide a stress- free experience for each Bride, and prides herself in making sure every detail is just as they have imagined it. “Not many people can say that they wake up and enjoy going to work, but I truly do. I have a helping heart and I love helping Brides! My biggest piece of advice, the day goes by so fast, enjoy every minute of it and don’t stress!”
The Castleton Couple is the southern duo who loves the beauty and drama of a charming Greek Revival Antebellum Manor and lush gardens. It’s the vintage Bride who yearns for a rustic and chic affair in our Carriage House. It’s the Groom who dreams of romance under the Tuscan sun, surrounded by intoxicating vineyards by the Laghetto. It’s the whimsical Couple seeking an enchanted wedding in the forest at our Woodland Gardens. It’s a Couple who wants a small, intimate gathering of those she loves. It’s the Couple who can’t wait to spend an entire weekend with hundreds of their friends and family.
The Castleton Couple is you!
"I honestly cannot say enough good things about our experience at Castleton. The manicured grounds and the beauty of the venue speaks for itself. What a beautiful place to begin your life as husband and wife."
Leah & Stephon
Vintage Carriage House
Whimsical Woodland Gardens
The true elegance of Castleton Farms becomes a bride’s dream come true in any of these separate wedding venues. To Begin Your Castleton Experience, we personally invite you to contact us at 865.376.9040 or Email us to schedule an appointment and tour of Castleton Farms.
• Use of the Property for Engagement and Bridal Portrait Sessions
• Day Of Use of Bridal Suite
• Mimosa Service and Lunch for the Bridal Party
• Grooms Suite and Lunch for the Men, With Option to Add Skeet Shooting
• Ceremony and Reception Location, Determined by Package
• Up to 250 White Garden Chairs
• All Tables, Standard Tables Linens, China, Flatware, and Glassware
• On Site Event Coordinators to Oversee the Perfection of Your Day
• Parking Attendants to Help Your Guests Find their Way
• On Site Shuttle if Needed
• Full Scale Planning and Design Services Complete with our Vendor Experience which Includes Champagne and Lunch
• Vendor Experience- Sit with our amazing design team and creative partners, sip on champagne, have lunch catered to you, and allow us to bring your vision to life!
• Phone and Email Correspondence
• Complete Assistance in Allocating Budget
• Vendor Research and Selection Assistance
• Correspondence with All Vendors/Review Contracts/Finalize Details with Vendors
• Seating Charts
• Managing All On Site Details
• Follow Up with Vendors and Clients
• Guarantee of Fullfilled Contracts by All Vendors
• Creation of Wedding Day Itinerary
• Coordination of Rehearsal and All Day-of Festivities Including directing vendors, handle all set up and decorating, cue the start of the ceremony and manage the processional, oversee the cocktail hour and reception to be sure all aspects stay according to the timeline flow schedule.
Management of all aspects of the wedding planning experience.
Our Castleton Experiences start at $9,500, and include the following:
What is Full-Scale Bridal Planning?
SEE A VIDEO FROM ONE OF OUR 2018 WEDDINGS!
TOP THREE TIPS FOR A HAPPY WEDDING PLANNING EXPERIENCE
1. Start prioritizing and budgeting early.
2. Use Pinterest to define your overall look and style...then step away from the computer.
3. Enable others so you can relax and enjoy your wedding.
Additional Fees May Apply for the Use of Some Outside Vendors.
Outside Vendors Must Be Licensed and Insured.
Hair & Make-Up
Bangs and Blush
Tara Kneiser Photography
Chariots of Hire
Paper / Calligraphy (suggested)
The Happy Envelope
Tuxedo Rentals (suggested)
Bridal Salons (suggested)
All Occasions Party Rentals
Food & Beverage (required)