EVENT PLANNING & DESIGN
CEREMONY & RECEPTION VENUES
You Said Yes!
In the whirlwind of congratulations, inspiration boards floating around, and lots of advice coming your way, you’ve begun to piece together ideas of what your wedding will look and feel like. Planning your day is an incredibly intimate process, culminating in a precious 24-hour experience that must be handled with great care. Putting on a wedding takes team effort, from friends, family, and vendors- which is where we come in. We would be honored to come alongside you to help you curate this memorable day and make you feel truly cherished. Its what you deserve!
Based in the valley of the beautiful East Tennessee Mountains, our team at Castleton Farms has been helping couples celebrate their special day with sophistication and elegance since 2009. We at Castleton Farms would love to help you collect an array of individuals who feel more like friends than professionals, offering you the best wedding experience. From elemental design and planning to vendor referrals and budget management, we’re here to help guide, organize, and simplify your event. Let us serve as your assistant and host while you take in each moment, from saying yes to stepping into the getaway car as the new Mr. and Mrs.
The farm was purchased in 2005 by Doctors Meade and Kathleen Edmunds. Meade was searching for a farm that reminded him of his childhood. From the first moment he wandered down the long driveway and locked his eyes on the Greek Antebellum Manor standing tall at the top of the hill, his heart raced and he knew this was the one. From building the Southern Pavilion, to renovating the Carriage House, the couple has poured their heart and soul into making this farm perfect for you. Since then, they have had the pleasure of watching 2 of their 3 children also get married at the farm.
“It holds such a special place in our hearts”
- Dr. Edmunds.
Executive Director & Principle Planner
In 2006, Danyelle accepted a group sales position at a small cabin rental company in Pigeon Forge, at which time she never imagined it would lead to coordinating and executing weddings. Since then, she has successfully constructed 4 wedding departments at various companies in addition to having hundreds of blissfully happy Brides! With over 14 years of experience in the Event Planning Industry, the last 10 of which focused primarily on weddings, Danyelle strives to provide a stress- free experience for each Bride, and prides herself in making sure every detail is just as they have imagined it. “Not many people can say that they wake up and enjoy going to work, but I truly do. I have a helping heart and I love helping Brides! My biggest piece of advice, the day goes by so fast, enjoy every minute of it and don’t stress!”
In 2006 Taylor and her family moved to Tennessee, and instantly fell in love with it. Taylor attended The University of Tennessee, and ended up being the perfect fit for Danyelle's Event Coordinator. "I have such a heart for planning events! It truly makes me happy to see the bride's faces when they see what we have put together for them." Taylor has been with Castleton for almost a year, and is continuing to work on her passion of being a great event coordinator!
The Castleton Couple is the southern duo who loves the beauty and drama of a charming Greek Revival Antebellum Manor and lush gardens. It’s the vintage Bride who yearns for a rustic and chic affair in our Carriage House. It’s the Groom who dreams of romance under the Tuscan sun, surrounded by intoxicating vineyards by the Laghetto. It’s the whimsical Couple seeking an enchanted wedding in the forest at our Woodland Gardens. It’s a Couple who wants a small, intimate gathering of those she loves. It’s the Couple who can’t wait to spend an entire weekend with hundreds of their friends and family.
The Castleton Couple is you!
"I honestly cannot say enough good things about our experience at Castleton. The manicured grounds and the beauty of the venue speaks for itself. What a beautiful place to begin your life as husband and wife."
Leah & Stephon
Vintage Carriage House
Whimsical Woodland Gardens
The true elegance of Castleton Farms becomes a bride’s dream come true in any of these separate wedding venues. To Begin Your Castleton Experience, we personally invite you to contact us at 865.376.9040 or Email us to schedule an appointment and tour of Castleton Farms.
• Exclusive Use Of Castleton Farms' 110 Acre Gated Property on Your Wedding Day
• Use of Castleton Farms for Your Engagement, Boudoir, and Bridal Photography Sessions
• Day Of Use of Our On Site Bridal Suite and Hair and Make-up Suite Beginning at 8:00am
• A Full Mimosa Bar with Juice Options and Fresh Fruit As Well As
Breakfast Including An Assortment of Bagels and Coffee for the Bridal Party
• Lunch for the Bridal Party Including a Variety of Options
• An Attendant is Included to Oversee the Manor and Bring You Anything You Need
• Grooms Suite with a Flat Screen TV, ESPN Go, Cornhole, and Access to the Castleton Pool *Groom and Groomsmen May Add Skeet Shooting*
• Lunch for the Groom and Groomsmen (Choice Between the Grill Buffet or BBQ Buffet)
• Use of the Castleton Farms Golf Cart for Pre-Ceremony Pictures
• Choice of White or Black Garden Chairs for the Ceremony/Reception (Up to 200, Add'l Chairs Can Be Added)
• All Tables for Ceremony and Reception
• Choose from Our Selection of Cotton/Polyester or Lamour Table Linens in a Variety of Colors China, Flatware, and Glassware is Included with a Variety of Styles and Colors to Choose From Reception Space is Equipped with Beautiful Dimmable Chandeliers
• Choose From our Selection of In House Décor, Including Candleabras, Add'l Chandeliers, Mirrors, Chalkboard Signs, and Soft Seating Furniture Which Are the Perfect Addition to Your Day
• With Two Covered Spaces Castleton is Able to Offer a Built in Plan B Option
• A Team of Event Coordinators Will Handle All Set Up, Decorating, and Will Oversee the Perfection of Your Day
• Parking Attendants Are Included to Direct Your Guests
• An On Site Shuttle Bus is Provided to Shuttle Guests to the Ceremony Location
• Greeters Will Greet Your Guests and Help Them Find Their Way
• Complete Set Up, Decorating, and Tear Down- We Will Pack Up Anything You Bring In For You
• Full Scale Planning, Design, and Coordination Services Complete with Our Planning Experience Day Which Includes A Full Day In Our Studio with Your Vendors, Planning Your Special Day. Includes Mimosas, Breakfast, and Lunch!
Full-Scale Bridal Planning Includes:
• Phone and Email Correspondences
• Complete Assistance in Allocating Budget
• Vendor Research and Selection Assistance
• Correspondence with All Vendors/Review Contracts/Finalize Details with Vendors
• Custom Checklists to Help You Stay On Track
• Complete Assistance in Determining Set Up and Décor/Layouts
• Complete Detailed Floor Layouts
• Creation of Wedding Day Itinerary
• Follow Up with Vendors and Clients
• Guarantee of Fulfilled Contracts by All Vendors
• Managing All On Site Details
• Coordination of Rehearsal and All Day-Of Festivities Including directing vendors, handle all set up and decorating, cue the start of the ceremony and manage the processional, oversee the cocktail hour and reception to be sure all aspects stay according to the timeline flow schedule.
Our Castleton Experiences start at $9,500, and include the following:
What is Full-Scale Bridal Planning?
SEE A VIDEO FROM ONE OF OUR 2019 WEDDINGS!
Management of all aspects of the wedding planning experience.